BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Paper Mate InkJoy Review ( I LOVE IT !! )

Hey everyone ! Today I'm doing a review for the Paper Mate InkJoy!
Which I'm sooo excited about. :D So last month or something (Sorry I'm so bad at remembering things) I saw this receive some samples form at the Paper Mate Malaysia facebook page and I was like the happiest girl alive ! I filled up the form and wait excitedly for those pens to arrive. But on 13 December 2011 when I received my pens, I was so shocked and was like 10 times happier that I received 24 pens!! Paper Mate is so generous and awesome, no other brand can beat that :D Thank you so much Paper Mate <3


The story of Paper Mate and I :
     When I first got into high school, (In Malaysia we need to use pens in high school and pencils in elementary school) my first choice for pens were absolutely Paper Mate. Not just pens, but correction tapes, correction pens and other Paper Mate products will always be my first choice. Paper Mate products are very good quality and the best part is, they're affordable ! To prove to myself that's true, I'm a prefect at school so every morning I need to check students bag, and I'll always see Paper Mate products almost in every students' pencil case ! So it's not just me, my friends love it too ! Even my Dad still uses his Paper Mate pens at work :D



The Paper Mate InkJoy review !! :

The packaging :D



It comes with 24 InkJoy pens Yay ! :D



300 RT 0.5 XF, 300 RT 0.7 F, 300 RT 1.0 M
- Ohmygod I love these so much !! Each one of them has a rubber grip so it's very comfortable to use. I'll definitely use this one for writing essays. The rubber grip will not make my fingers feel tired even when I'm writing long essays which is so awesome !


100 0.5 XF
- This one is also amazing ! I love how it has very sharp XF tip. This will make my writing be neat. I'll be using this one for my Maths class so I don't have to worry about not understanding what symbols that I wrote my own self :P


100 0.7 F
- This pen goes on so smooth ! I love the feeling of writing using these pens. so smooooth ~


100 RT 0.5 XF, 100 RT 0.7 F
- Haha, for a clumsy person like me, I love how I don't have to worry about loosing a pen lid or worry that it will come off especially when I put it in my pocket ! :P


700 RT 1.0 M
- This one is so perfect for me ! To me, when I see the color black, I see seriousness. Even the blue ink one has a black case ! I'll be using this one so much in tests, exams, and doing revision and exercises. By this way, I'll probably succeed much better because of the seriousness of black so I'll do it more seriously. :P
Awwh I love the case so much <3


300 RT 1.0 M
- So pretty and colorful ! LoveLoveLoveLove it ! These are great for writing notes so the notes are much more fun to read and be remembered. and they comes with three of my favourite colors Yay :D



Before I say goodbye for today's post, I just wanna say I love Paper Mate so so so so much and thank you so much for sending me these pens ! <3 These pens are very versatile so you can try using it like what I suggest above in the review or you can always use it in you own unique way just like the unique Paper Mate InkJoy pens ! Let the creativeness inside you shine with fun by using Paper Mate InkJoy ! Make sure to try it out, and I can't wait to suggest my friends to use these pens ! Haha :)

Thanks for viewing everyone ! :D
Goodbye. TC, see ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment